Hanbali College Of Fiqh
Hanbali: Schools Of Fiqh
This is truthfully a very obscure topic taking into consideration the schools of fiqh are whole sects of islam, so this is actually I could find.
" the Usool (principles) of the University of Hanbali in order happen to be:
1) Quran and Sunnah, which includes factors behind revelation, what over-writes what, explanation, etc . �
2) Al-Ijma': Most, and they have levels which includes. �
General: all of the Muslims agreeing about something becoming obligatory, just like prayer such as. �
Certain: A statement of the Sahabi of Ijma' that no one negated from among the list of other Sahaba. �
3) Statements in the Companions or fatawa of those: If in the case that none of the prior things are present, the declaration of the friend is approved.
4) Fragile ahadeeth: That in actuality with Imam Ahmad are: �
1) Hadith Hasan li Ghayri
2) Having SEVERAL weakness, but not being totally Dhaeef. With this category Vorbeter Ahmad might look at the assertions of the Ulama, Sahaba, and other ahadith to see if they come together. �
5) If non-e of those four are likely, he would trust Qiyaas or perhaps Raa'i. " � http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?91286-How-Hanafi-and-Hanbali-fiqhs-differ-in-principle/page2&s=3d7a0cbe01696cd7a3af1f7b950f546f
" Hanbalis in a sense happen to be of two type, Hanbalis in Aqeedah and Hanbalis in Fiqh. In terms of Aqeedah it is the identical to Athari Aqeedah.
Salafis could be divided as well into three sections, one among fiqh, one among aqeedah and one of manhaj.
The salafi Aqeedah coincides with the Athari aqeedah according to how you yourself view the Athari Aqeedah, but sometimes may differ on essential issues with respect to the " Manhaj" of each specific group. �
The Salafi fiqh may be diveded into sub-branches, a lot of salafis follow a madhab, some follow " ahlul hadeeth", and some stick to certain scholar or a certain list of college students to understand their idea of " on Qur'an and Sunnah", the Saudi ulama in most cases have been taught on the madhab of ahmad then possess either...